Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reflecting

The great thing about having a blog (even one that is updated as infrequently as this one) is the opportunity to look back at my experiences/thoughts/lessons and see how much (or many times how little) has changed over time.

Not having been here in a while, I just took a brief glance back at some of my posts and I don't even recognize many of my own words. It's cool and kinda weird at the same time. So cool to see that I've received such powerful messaging, so weird that even a year or more later, I'm still processing it.

This frustrates me, more than a little. But I need to be patient with myself and remember to be grateful that I even recognized the messages in the first place, that I wrote them down/captured them so that I could have a place to return to and continue the lessons.

No comments: